Tuesday, November 13, 2007

well you know, i already finished my final examination for part,huh, what a relief but, huargh, i still nervous to know my result, is that bad or maybe good like last sem..but, still i can`t count on it bcoz i think that i am not doing my best..huuhu...actually it is quite bored in home,even though at my got an astro for movie and so on, it is bored, i can`t wait for next sem,hehe being part 3 is everything like a super senior,...actually today,my sisters make me some surprise burstday party,huhu,it is so sudden...eventhough it is a little bit late for celebrating my burstday,i am so happy with my sisters.also,they give me a very speacial present i never had before...my elder sister kak mie give me a handbag,well guess what it's carlo rino,1 set with my kasut raya present...then, my second sister give me a laptop,which is actually my father laptop,but he disposed away bcoz of the lightening,then,my sister decided to repair it,so with one laptop means that two person give me a present,my father and my second sister kak mas..hehe, my fourth sister not yet..i wonder what she gonna give me for my burstday present.but,i haven't give her one..hehe,actually,today is her burstday too,we were born in the same month,even our zodiac is also the same,scorpio...huhu..somethimes, i feel very lucky bcoz i have a lot working of sisters,huhu, i even don't need to take the ptptn bcoz i easily can ask them for a money...it is not that my father can`t afford to me some, but they forbidden me to ask with him..hehe..well i don't mind since i can ask them for money...well,it is not that easy i will ask them, sometimes i also got money problem i mean i always got a money prob,but i can't simply ask..i need to wait untill the other month,then i will ask for a money..what a pathetic...wah, dont have idea anymore to write..huarghhhh

1 comment:

humaira said...

wat a silly type error