Monday, November 19, 2007

tick tock!!!!

okay i just wanna dropping by to do some stuff,herm maybe in exact word some stupid stuff..herm i really don't know what i'm going to write,but right now i really cannot sleep,everything goes into my mind,stupid crap...wuargh,i' m so worried bout my previous exam,i don' t know whether i do well or maybe not..i just can't remember how it was going..herm, but i'm pretty sure i do not put a 100% effort on it..well, i kind of lazy to study,to make a revision..hah, that is always occurs in my life,whenever i did it i will regret in the future..now i'm so regret,how come i overslept when other student cannot sleep doing their revision..am i too cocky??huh, well you know that last semester i got dean list and i don't know how it has happened...i overslept too or even worse..but this time maybe different,because part 2 is hard you know..herm...actually right now i really want to study about my part 3 subject,but there is nothing i can do since ilearnt is under maintainneces and i don't have the syllabus..huh, this thing always happen to me,whenever i feel overwhelming to do something,there is always a wrong thing happen..like this...huh,so what can i do at home??i don't want to get a job because i only have a month holidays,who gonna hired me??i don't want to lie...herm,maybe i can always update my blog...hehe, i dont have any idea actually how to expressing my feeling,how to journalize my story,i'm not a good writer you know..thanks to madame shima i got this blog only because of hers...if this is not one of my activity in lab,i probably don't know how to make my own blog..hehe,thanks madame i owe you one...hehe...

i'm not like other teenage girl who like hangging around whenever they got free time...i don't really like it..lucky to my dad,he don't have much worried about me..but,still, like i don't have a life...huargh,now i feel i want to go back to my college as soon as possible...i want to study hard and make sure i will be the best this time..yeah, i want to be in dean list again...chaiyo2 humaira,you can do it,even better...huhu

2 comments:

Nazhatulshima N said...

Hi!
It's good to see that you are still blogging. Keep writing! You did very well in your BEL200! So don't worry about getting extra marks. Congratulations! But I can't reveal your actual grade, it's confidential. Enjoy your holidays.
One way to spend your time is to blog and bloghopping. You will meet a lot of interesting people.

humaira said...

thanks madame