Friday, June 26, 2009

a guy being kidnapped force to study....


well,as you can see,bruto or what so ever his name,i kidnapped from my sister...hehehe...when i see a lot of doll in her store,so i decide just to take a few of them as my companion,since i cannot bring my family to my campus...ehehe...so funny isnt it because he is totally not cute or handsome...everyone is wonder why i like that doll very much..i always hug him like a truly teddy bear...because you know girls always attract to cute or sweet things,not like him......hehehe.....maybe teddy bear is too big for me..well i think..so,when i got bored while studying,you can see what i do with it...hehe..forced to study law subjet that always give me a headache......but now,i don't know where he is..i kind of miss him very much.....that what happen if i keep something in my house...not a single space for me for my stuff,or even so,always keep missing...huargh,so sad..that is why i kind of bring all of my stuff to my hostel...hehe,my friend always mad with my stuff...because it is so many of them,and i dont even use it....funny is it.....but it is more funny when my sister said that the fact is bruto is not hers,but it is belong to one of her friends...hehe,i already posses it like it was mine..=)

No comments: